Hydraulic Quick Connect ZJ-KZD
Medium pressure high performance pneumatic and hydraulic quick coupling (brass)
|ZJ-KZD couplings are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid. |
KZD couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gas.
|· Poppet valves can automatically close to prevent leakage when couplings are disconnected.|
· Poppet valves can automatically open to let fluid get through when couplings are connected.
· Key parts are induction hardened for a better durability.
· Function reliable ball-lock system combines 2 marched half parts together.
· Male coupling and female coupling are machined from solid steel bar stock.
· ZJ-KZD conforms to the standard of ISO 7241-B
|Parker 60 |
Snap Tite's 72
Valve: Poppet Type
|Body Size(in)||1/8||1/4||3/8||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2||2|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +100℃|
|Standard seal material||NBR|
Find Excellent Hydraulic Quick Coupler Products on aikecoupling.com for Hydraulic Quick Couplers in Hydraulic Fittings.
Rest assured to choose us. Email:email@example.com
TAG:   Hydraulic Quick Connect ZJ-KZD